A Baby Story

Friday, April 22, 2005

Sleepy Baby!

Wow! Elizabeth went to bed around 11:30pm and woke up this morning at 9:00am! I woke up around 8:45am and asked Derrick what time he wanted to leave and he said 9:00am. I told him what time it was and he got up quickly. He was hoping Elizabeth would wake him up early. LOL! I told he better not depend on her too much because yesterday and today she got up later. Luckily he didn't HAVE to leave at that time he just wanted to leave early to get more done at work.

I got up to check on her to make sure everything was ok. She was sleeping. Around 9:15am she was still in bed but she was awake looking around quietly. She decided to suck on her thumb for a little bit. Derrick told me to jump in the shower if I wanted to while she was still in bed and he would change her if she started fussing.

Here she is this morning:


Elizabeth and I made Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies today with some bananas I have had frozen for a long time in the freezer. Well I made them... Elizabeth just rode along while I moved around the kitchen. :D

The day started out sunny and it got up to 62 but the sun went away and it started raining so we weren't able to get our walk in today. At least the sun was present for half the day!

It seems as if Woody woodpecker has given up trying to move into our house. I'm so glad of that! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home