A Baby Story

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Woody Must Die

We have a new friend here at the Swartz household. Woody woodpecker has decided to try and move into our house. I had seen him checking out the phone pole in the backyard on Monday and that must not have been good enough for him. Today he started drilling on our house and it was right behind our bedroom wall. It sounded like someone was jackhammering on our wall. GRR... Derrick went outside and threw rocks at it but it didn't intimidate him/her/it because throughout the day he kept scaring me by the sudden pecking.

Elizabeth woke up at 6:00am this morning. That was hard for me. My eyes were hurting. I have been having trouble going to sleep lately and am up until 1:00/1:30am.

We weren't able to go for a walk today because it was gloomy, rainy and cold all day. It was a little depressing after having so many wonderful days of sun.

Tonight we went to my mom's apartment for dinner. This was the first time Elizabeth has been there and the first time her cat had seen a baby/child. It was funny to see how curious about Elizabeth this cat with the big eyes was. The cat kept standing up to look at her while she was sitting in her car seat on a chair.

In my rush to leave the house, I forgot her diaper bag and remembered it when I was outside the apartment complex. I hoped that she would last the visit without having to go poop but of course that didn't happen. Derrick ran over to the plaza behind the complex and bought her some size 2 diapers since we needed to get them anyways. I just couldn't believe I forgot her bag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home