A Baby Story

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Another Day...

spent in the house. We weren't able to go for a walk today again. It was sunny out but it was chilly. The weather channel is saying we will be getting snow on sunday and temps dropping back to the 30s. This stinks! Here we thought winter was over with our 60 and 70 degree temperatures... :(

Elizabeth slept well last night and woke up around 8:30am this morning. I was still dragging my feet getting up. Derrick was nice enough to change her and bring her to me so I could feed her.

I didn't do much today. Elizabeth was a little cranky. One question that came to my mind is - do babies get headaches from crying so long? It's amazing how they can cry for so long when nothing makes them happy.

She did a lot of talking today which was neat. I love to listen to her cooing and it seems like she was trying to have a conversation with me.

Woody woodpecker was back at it again today. He woke us up at 6:00am pecking and he pecked one more time during the day. I hope he has moved on to another home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home