Ten Weeks Old
Our baby has entered the double digits and is now 10 weeks old!



I know I keep saying it but I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by!!!
New this week:
- She can hold her head up better
- She is producing more sounds
- She is learning to use her hands
- She is definitely more observant
- She is smiling more and more
- Her eyes seem to be turning a true brown
I called my girlfriend this morning and she sounded awful! She did develop a cold. She said around 6:30pm last night she started feeling terrible and went to bed shortly after. So we made a good call in not having them over. So we shall try again for next weekend.
Today I did laundry and dishes while Derrick took my mom grocery shopping. When they got home my mom helped me make applesauce by peeling apples. :D
Elizabeth showed us that she can use her left hand and hit the other toy on her swing. She is getting to be a big girl!



I know I keep saying it but I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by!!!
New this week:
- She can hold her head up better
- She is producing more sounds
- She is learning to use her hands
- She is definitely more observant
- She is smiling more and more
- Her eyes seem to be turning a true brown
I called my girlfriend this morning and she sounded awful! She did develop a cold. She said around 6:30pm last night she started feeling terrible and went to bed shortly after. So we made a good call in not having them over. So we shall try again for next weekend.
Today I did laundry and dishes while Derrick took my mom grocery shopping. When they got home my mom helped me make applesauce by peeling apples. :D
Elizabeth showed us that she can use her left hand and hit the other toy on her swing. She is getting to be a big girl!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home