Worst Nightmare Came True
Well one of them came true. One thing Derrick and I are always worried about is Elizabeth going #2 while her diaper is off. I was the lucky recipient today. AUGH! I still had her diaper under her but it was folded shut. Luckily it didn't get too messy but I hope it doesn't happen again. LOL
I gave her a dose of vitamins yesterday and all day she's been pooping and gassy. I'm not going to give it to her today and I'll try it again tomorrow to see if it caused this reaction.
Today we did a lot of playing. She likes this Winnie the Pooh toy that has flat plastic honey pots on a bar that you can spin and move back and forth on the bar. She hit it a lot making the pots spin and she pushed them back and forth a couple times too.
I also put another Winnie the Pooh toy on her arm. It has magnetic paws and a rattle in it's head. She shook it around and stared at it.
Winnie the Pooh has my arm!

I gave her a dose of vitamins yesterday and all day she's been pooping and gassy. I'm not going to give it to her today and I'll try it again tomorrow to see if it caused this reaction.
Today we did a lot of playing. She likes this Winnie the Pooh toy that has flat plastic honey pots on a bar that you can spin and move back and forth on the bar. She hit it a lot making the pots spin and she pushed them back and forth a couple times too.
I also put another Winnie the Pooh toy on her arm. It has magnetic paws and a rattle in it's head. She shook it around and stared at it.
Winnie the Pooh has my arm!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home