A Baby Story

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More Practicing

We practiced some more with the bottle today. The first attempt took her about 5 or 10 minutes of complaining but the rest of the day she took the bottle very well. She even took the bottle from Derrick tonight with no complaints (except for when the bottle became empty). I'm so glad it's working out well. My idea is to feed her in the morning before I go to work. Derrick will feed her from the bottle during the day and then when I get home I will feed her and feed her again before bed. That way she will still get some comfort from me.

Derrick is almost done with school and we are counting down the days. He has two more classes after today and then one exam next Wednesday. Next weekend he will be going up to Canada with his dad to open up the cabin for the summer. So it will be a weekend of just the girls. It will be strange not to have him home during the night. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home