Another Busy Day
Elizabeth slept very well last night. She went to bed around 11:30pm and didn't get up until 8:15am this morning. Not surprising after such a busy day yesterday.
Today I took my mom over to my aunt's house to visit. We were there a couple hours and then I left to head home. On the way home I stopped at the mall because I had a coupon for a clothing store that was expiring today. Elizabeth was all smiles outside the mall but as soon as we got in the one store she started crying. Ugh! So I quickly picked something out and left. I fed her some milk from her bottle but she was still fussing.
I packed her back up in the car and headed out. I was hoping she would fall asleep during the ride. I wanted to go to another store while at the mall but wasn't able to. So I drove to another mall that was somewhat on the way home. She did fall asleep on the way so I was able to go into three stores at the second mall. At the third store she woke up and started crying again.
I think she was just hungry and tired. She sucked on the bottle a little bit but was so tired that she was cranky. We headed home to find that her daddy had done a lot of work outside and in the garage. He planted lovely flowers and spread cedar chips in the flower beds. He also cut the back yard. He was a busy boy. :)
After feeding and changing Elizabeth I strapped her in the Bjorn carrier and she fell asleep while I made an Apple Bavarian Torte for tomorrow's get together at Derrick's mom's house. My sister-in-law requested this when I suggested to her mom I could bring a dessert. :D
The weather was beautiful today and I'm hoping this is a sign that Spring is finally here. I hope we don't get any more frost or cold days. I'm ready for the sunshine.
Today I took my mom over to my aunt's house to visit. We were there a couple hours and then I left to head home. On the way home I stopped at the mall because I had a coupon for a clothing store that was expiring today. Elizabeth was all smiles outside the mall but as soon as we got in the one store she started crying. Ugh! So I quickly picked something out and left. I fed her some milk from her bottle but she was still fussing.
I packed her back up in the car and headed out. I was hoping she would fall asleep during the ride. I wanted to go to another store while at the mall but wasn't able to. So I drove to another mall that was somewhat on the way home. She did fall asleep on the way so I was able to go into three stores at the second mall. At the third store she woke up and started crying again.
I think she was just hungry and tired. She sucked on the bottle a little bit but was so tired that she was cranky. We headed home to find that her daddy had done a lot of work outside and in the garage. He planted lovely flowers and spread cedar chips in the flower beds. He also cut the back yard. He was a busy boy. :)
After feeding and changing Elizabeth I strapped her in the Bjorn carrier and she fell asleep while I made an Apple Bavarian Torte for tomorrow's get together at Derrick's mom's house. My sister-in-law requested this when I suggested to her mom I could bring a dessert. :D
The weather was beautiful today and I'm hoping this is a sign that Spring is finally here. I hope we don't get any more frost or cold days. I'm ready for the sunshine.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home