A Baby Story

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Broken Routine

Elizabeth was so used to going over to Grandma's house I think she got used to that routine because she was cranky for Derrick today when he didn't leave the house with her. Or at least that's what we figure... Derrick had cabin fever when I got home and he went out to the back garage to do some work and get out of the house after we ate dinner. Elizabeth took a nice long nap for me so I was able to get the dishes done and empty out my suitcase of PartyLite stuff so I could pack for Texas.

Hard to believe the trip is almost here! Mother Nature is prepping me for Texas - it's been over 90 the last couple days (something unusual for our area). I talked to my dad online today and we hope to meet up for a couple hours while I am down there. It's a 5 hour drive one way from his house to get to San Antonio. So it will be nice to see him for a couple hours if he is able to make it.

Here's a picture Derrick took of Elizabeth today:


She looks kinda chunky in the picture. She also looks like she is watching a suspenseful movie on TV. We think she is actually thinning out a little - maybe getting longer? If you look at yesterday's picture she looks thinner and longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

That's a pretty baby! I came over here from Panthergirl since you and I are in a Sim together. In real life I'd never be such a cad. Honest!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Bud said...

When you get back on YOUR routine, please notice I blogrolled you. Hope you'll do the same. But get some sleep first. I remember those night time feedings and interuptions like it was yesterday. Okay, I'm just saying that to feel younger. But I remember.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home