Run Around Day
Today my mom and I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and then a haircut appointment in the afternoon. In between we stopped at Babies R Us and returned some items and then spent the amount I got back on other items. We got Elizabeth a high chair cover and a mat to go underneath it and I also bought some items that I was running low on for milk storage.
I dropped my mom off at her house and then went home. Elizabeth was surprised to see me when she woke up from her nap. Derrick left to get some dog food (since the rain had stopped and I didn't want to pick it up while it was pouring outside). I was really tired out. I laid down with Elizabeth on the bed to feed her and I fell asleep from 3:00 until 6:00pm. I felt really lousy when Derrick came upstairs to ask if I wanted to eat dinner. He wasn't going to wake me up if I was sleeping but since I woke up when I heard him come upstairs he asked. I don't know why I was so tired but I just felt awful. I also had a splitting headache which I took some Tylenol for. I did eat some dinner and felt a little better. Thankfully I was feeling much better by bedtime even though the headache was still being persistant on sticking around.
I dropped my mom off at her house and then went home. Elizabeth was surprised to see me when she woke up from her nap. Derrick left to get some dog food (since the rain had stopped and I didn't want to pick it up while it was pouring outside). I was really tired out. I laid down with Elizabeth on the bed to feed her and I fell asleep from 3:00 until 6:00pm. I felt really lousy when Derrick came upstairs to ask if I wanted to eat dinner. He wasn't going to wake me up if I was sleeping but since I woke up when I heard him come upstairs he asked. I don't know why I was so tired but I just felt awful. I also had a splitting headache which I took some Tylenol for. I did eat some dinner and felt a little better. Thankfully I was feeling much better by bedtime even though the headache was still being persistant on sticking around.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home