Nineteen Weeks
Elizabeth is 19 weeks old today!

Things that are new:
- She is transferring items from one hand to another
- She is very good at grabbing hair and Mommy is going to be bald because of it
- She giggles a lot too (especially when you kiss her neck)
- She squeals now - she started this today and I couldn't stop laughing
Some movie clips of her squealing:
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

Things that are new:
- She is transferring items from one hand to another
- She is very good at grabbing hair and Mommy is going to be bald because of it
- She giggles a lot too (especially when you kiss her neck)
- She squeals now - she started this today and I couldn't stop laughing
Some movie clips of her squealing:
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3




1 Comments:
How cute! I love the video clips!
Post a Comment
<< Home