A Baby Story

Thursday, June 23, 2005

It Happened

Elizabeth had an explosion this morning that practically blew the diaper off of her. Derrick called me at work to say he has never seen such an awful diaper before - that's how bad it was. He also talked to Elizabeth about spreading her poop throughout the day not in a one time shot. Unbelievable what can come out of such a little body.

I heard her whining in the background while he was talking to me so I told him to put the phone to her ear. I talked to her a little bit and she stopped talking to listen. Derrick was wondering what I was saying to her. She does love the phone a lot. I've done this before when my mom called the house and the expressions Elizabeth makes while on the phone are funny. She sticks her tongue out or she'll smile or look serious. She hasn't talked yet while on the phone but I'm sure as she gets older that will be no problem.

When I was changing her diaper this morning she almost rolled over from her back to her front. She grabbed both her feet and rolled over onto her side. She hasn't done this before with me.

Derrick said she was doing a good job kicking today while she was on her stomach. He thinks if she can just learn to put her legs closer to the ground she'll be inching along soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home