A Baby Story

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Incredible Growing Girl

Ever since going back to work I'm now noticing how much Elizabeth is changing every day. It's really amazing (and sad) how quickly it happens. I've noticed that she is getting longer and that her face is starting to lose the chubby chipmunk cheeks.

Here's Daddy feeding her this morning:


See how big she is getting?:


She's getting too big for the boppy now. We changed her routine a little and we let her sleep longer while I got ready for work and made up some bottles for the day. She woke up around 8:00am and Derrick fed her with the bottle. Normally I feed her and then Derrick gets a bottle ready in case she is still hungry after I pass her to him. Well I think all of this made for a rough day. She was good during the morning but didn't want to take a nap and she fussed.

We gave her a bath tonight to calm her down a little since she was cranky for most of the afternoon with Daddy and this evening. She is quickly outgrowing her tub! Plus it's a two person job since she wiggles and moves so much while in it.



We were getting soaked from all the splashing she is now doing. She is doing full out kicks and arm slaps in the water. It's hilarious! Pretty soon we will have to switch over to the sink or getting something that we can use in the large tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home