Kitty Revolt
Derrick went into Elizabeth's bedroom today to find Queen Bella sleeping in Elizabeth's crib.

I guess she was showing me that she can sleep anywhere she wants. I put some stuff on the beige rocker in the baby's room so she couldn't sleep on it and get it all full of black hair. Plus we put the bassinet down in the basement that she used to sleep in while it was in the living room. Well she decided that she wanted someplace other than our bed to sleep in during the day.
Needless to say I took everything off the rocker in the baby's room and put a sheet on it just so Bella would be encouraged to sleep there and not in the crib.
We'll see if it works.

I guess she was showing me that she can sleep anywhere she wants. I put some stuff on the beige rocker in the baby's room so she couldn't sleep on it and get it all full of black hair. Plus we put the bassinet down in the basement that she used to sleep in while it was in the living room. Well she decided that she wanted someplace other than our bed to sleep in during the day.
Needless to say I took everything off the rocker in the baby's room and put a sheet on it just so Bella would be encouraged to sleep there and not in the crib.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home