Remembering
Today was a good day for Derrick and Elizabeth. She was a good girl and even took a 2 hour nap for him. He only called me at work one time to ask what was too long of a nap. When I got home I picked her up and she just looked at Daddy. I was surprised to see that she has already bonded with him (it seems). I'm glad she has made the transition. Derrick seemed to be more relaxed with her too.
Tonight they had the memorial for Derrick's Grandfather. It was a good memorial full of happy memories and stories. Derrick got up and spoke about him and did a really good job. I was proud of him because he was nervous about going up.
Tonight they had the memorial for Derrick's Grandfather. It was a good memorial full of happy memories and stories. Derrick got up and spoke about him and did a really good job. I was proud of him because he was nervous about going up.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home