Oy Vey
How come when you come home from vacation you have so much to do? LOL Today was such a busy day but very rewarding. I did our laundry and Elizabeth's laundry, put away everything, did my timesheet for work, did dishes, wrote thank you notes for family that sent us monetary gifts for our anniversary and got them in the mail before pickup. Derrick worked outside in the yard, cutting the back yard (which had gotten a little tall while we were gone) and did some rototilling around the addition trying to get rid of the dirt pile that was left from construction. He also found huge chunks of concrete that they left behind from what they cut out of the former concrete patio. He also went grocery shopping. So it was a very busy day.
Elizabeth got up at 4:00am and again at 7:30am. I was not ready for that! But I wasn't surprised either because I figured she got used to the noises of the cabin and now was back home with different noises (and she wasn't sleeping in the same room with us). I'm hoping she snaps out of it because it will be hard for me to get up early and then be functional at work. She slept a lot today. She enjoyed watching Daddy rototill. She has this fascination with motors and engines. She stopped crying when the Nascar commercial came on a couple times during a crying spell with Daddy awhile back. She is her Daddy's girl.
Elizabeth got up at 4:00am and again at 7:30am. I was not ready for that! But I wasn't surprised either because I figured she got used to the noises of the cabin and now was back home with different noises (and she wasn't sleeping in the same room with us). I'm hoping she snaps out of it because it will be hard for me to get up early and then be functional at work. She slept a lot today. She enjoyed watching Daddy rototill. She has this fascination with motors and engines. She stopped crying when the Nascar commercial came on a couple times during a crying spell with Daddy awhile back. She is her Daddy's girl.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home