Tiring Tuesday
Not tiring in a bad way though. I got a lot done today that I've been putting off. I did laundry, straightened up our bedroom, straightened up the office - filing, recycling and shredding papers, vacuumed the rooms, did the dishes, etc. The weather was a little lousy today with it raining so it was a good day to get a lot of indoor stuff accomplished.
Elizabeth was a good girl again today. She slept in until 8:30am. I told Derrick that if she keeps sleeping in later that we should put her to bed earlier so that she gets up at her normal time so I can feed her before I go to work.
Elizabeth was a good girl again today. She slept in until 8:30am. I told Derrick that if she keeps sleeping in later that we should put her to bed earlier so that she gets up at her normal time so I can feed her before I go to work.




1 Comments:
Anne Marie, it is so great to catch up on your Blog. Elizabeth is doing so many cute things now. I can't wait for Brooke to start them! I love reading your Blog because it is just a preview of what is to come!
Elizabeth is so cute! I am sorry you will be returning to work soon. Today is my first day. It was hard, but in a way it is nice to get back.
Post a Comment
<< Home