Fourteen Weeks Old
Elizabeth is 14 weeks old today!

Things that are new:
- she now whines
- she grasps her hands
- she knows she has feet
- she has started rolling over if she is on her belly
- she still loves to eat
- she is getting so long (her legs are falling off the boppy)
Today she was still crabby. She kept whining and crying throughout the day. She didn't want to play - there was no appeasing her. If she is like this tomorrow I plan on calling the doctor's office. I'm hoping she isn't because we will be going to the photographer's to look at the pictures that were taken last Tuesday.

Things that are new:
- she now whines
- she grasps her hands
- she knows she has feet
- she has started rolling over if she is on her belly
- she still loves to eat
- she is getting so long (her legs are falling off the boppy)
Today she was still crabby. She kept whining and crying throughout the day. She didn't want to play - there was no appeasing her. If she is like this tomorrow I plan on calling the doctor's office. I'm hoping she isn't because we will be going to the photographer's to look at the pictures that were taken last Tuesday.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home