I Have Feet!
Guess what Elizabeth discovered today? Yup her feet! This discovery happened while we were having her photo taken by a professional photographer. She just looked down and grabbed her feet. She continued to do it after she got home.
Here she is still in her car seat playing with her feet:


It's amazing how they suddenly do things like that. I'm not sure if she noticed them because her feet were exposed (we haven't had them exposed too much with the colder weather)... Or if she is just becoming more observant or both.
Tonight when she was sitting in her chair with her dangle toy over her she was still grabbing her feet. I moved the toy a little out of reach of her hands and she started kicking the dangling toys.
She was a very good girl for most of the photography session (with just a diaper on) and it wasn't until we put her dress on that she started to cry. So the photographer only got two shots with her in her dress... The photographer commented on how she looks like she is going to start crawling soon the way she was holding herself. While the photographer was looking for another battery for his camera, Derrick and I were joking about how she was enjoying having her picture taken (this was before we put the dress on). I started dancing around with her and singing "Super Model" by RuPaul. "You better work - work it girl!" LOL
After leaving the photographers, Derrick, Elizabeth and I went to his grandparent's house to visit with them. They hadn't seen Elizabeth since Easter and we thought she would cheer up her Great Grandpa who isn't in the best of health.
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but Elizabeth is a lucky girl. She has many Grandparents and Great Grandparents that are alive.
# of Great Grandpas: 3 (one Step-Great Grandpa, two paternal Great Grandpas)
# of Great Grandmas: 4 (one Step-Great Grandma, two paternal and one maternal)
# of Grandmas: 4 (two step-Grandmas, one paternal and one maternal)
# of Grandpas: 2 (one maternal and one paternal)
Here she is still in her car seat playing with her feet:


It's amazing how they suddenly do things like that. I'm not sure if she noticed them because her feet were exposed (we haven't had them exposed too much with the colder weather)... Or if she is just becoming more observant or both.
Tonight when she was sitting in her chair with her dangle toy over her she was still grabbing her feet. I moved the toy a little out of reach of her hands and she started kicking the dangling toys.
She was a very good girl for most of the photography session (with just a diaper on) and it wasn't until we put her dress on that she started to cry. So the photographer only got two shots with her in her dress... The photographer commented on how she looks like she is going to start crawling soon the way she was holding herself. While the photographer was looking for another battery for his camera, Derrick and I were joking about how she was enjoying having her picture taken (this was before we put the dress on). I started dancing around with her and singing "Super Model" by RuPaul. "You better work - work it girl!" LOL
After leaving the photographers, Derrick, Elizabeth and I went to his grandparent's house to visit with them. They hadn't seen Elizabeth since Easter and we thought she would cheer up her Great Grandpa who isn't in the best of health.
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but Elizabeth is a lucky girl. She has many Grandparents and Great Grandparents that are alive.
# of Great Grandpas: 3 (one Step-Great Grandpa, two paternal Great Grandpas)
# of Great Grandmas: 4 (one Step-Great Grandma, two paternal and one maternal)
# of Grandmas: 4 (two step-Grandmas, one paternal and one maternal)
# of Grandpas: 2 (one maternal and one paternal)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home