Daddy's Home
Derrick came home from Canada tonight. Elizabeth was happy to see him and gave him some smiles. Elizabeth and I didn't do much today except play, read some books and talk. She was also a little cranky.
Tomorrow we are having her picture taken at a professional photographer. They have a panel that they do of babies at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months old that isn't that expensive. I'm hoping that she will be a good baby and smile for the camera.
Elizabeth has been drooling a lot the last couple days. I'm wondering if she is teething already. The books say it can happen between four and seven months. And she is into her fourth month. And with her biting onto her exercsaucer (something that we haven't seen her do before) it makes me wonder. Or it could just be fluke.
Tomorrow we are having her picture taken at a professional photographer. They have a panel that they do of babies at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months old that isn't that expensive. I'm hoping that she will be a good baby and smile for the camera.
Elizabeth has been drooling a lot the last couple days. I'm wondering if she is teething already. The books say it can happen between four and seven months. And she is into her fourth month. And with her biting onto her exercsaucer (something that we haven't seen her do before) it makes me wonder. Or it could just be fluke.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home