Saturday Surprise
Well not for us but for my girlfriend Teresa. She graduated from college last weekend and her fiance threw a surprise graduation party for her today. The weather was wonderful for an outdoor party/BBQ. She was very surprised when she got home. :D
Elizabeth fell asleep on the way over to the house. After awhile she woke up and was happy for a little bit. Then she started getting ornery. I felt so bad that she started crying at another of my girlfriend's function. I did feel better that there was a 6 week old baby there that was just as fussy. I apologized to my girlfriend and she said she felt bad for us that Elizabeth was being that way.
She did eventually eat and fell asleep in the Bjorn which I brought along just in case. We did have a nice time (after the crying was done LOL). She was fussy again when we got home. She wasn't running a temp and she just wanted to be permanantly attached to her milk supply. We thought she might be gassy and gave her gas drops which seemed to help temporarily.
She has started a new thing. Instead of doing a full out cry she whines. Sometimes we think it's better than her crying but the whining gets obnoxious after awhile too. And she did a lot of that this afternoon.
Elizabeth fell asleep on the way over to the house. After awhile she woke up and was happy for a little bit. Then she started getting ornery. I felt so bad that she started crying at another of my girlfriend's function. I did feel better that there was a 6 week old baby there that was just as fussy. I apologized to my girlfriend and she said she felt bad for us that Elizabeth was being that way.
She did eventually eat and fell asleep in the Bjorn which I brought along just in case. We did have a nice time (after the crying was done LOL). She was fussy again when we got home. She wasn't running a temp and she just wanted to be permanantly attached to her milk supply. We thought she might be gassy and gave her gas drops which seemed to help temporarily.
She has started a new thing. Instead of doing a full out cry she whines. Sometimes we think it's better than her crying but the whining gets obnoxious after awhile too. And she did a lot of that this afternoon.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home