Two weeks until...
I go back to work.
Amazing how fast the four months have gone by! I was talking to a friend online and she pointed that out to me and I had to look at the calendar to verify that there is only two weeks left.
Elizabeth was a completely different baby today. Our happy baby was back and she was doing a lot of talking and making all her noises. It was such a relief to have her back. :)
She was very good at the photographer's. She watched the little slide show of pictures being projected on the wall when the photographer was showing us the different shots. There are so many cute ones it is hard to pick which ones we want.
Amazing how fast the four months have gone by! I was talking to a friend online and she pointed that out to me and I had to look at the calendar to verify that there is only two weeks left.
Elizabeth was a completely different baby today. Our happy baby was back and she was doing a lot of talking and making all her noises. It was such a relief to have her back. :)
She was very good at the photographer's. She watched the little slide show of pictures being projected on the wall when the photographer was showing us the different shots. There are so many cute ones it is hard to pick which ones we want.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home