Packing
Not much to report today. I did a lot of packing for us and for Elizabeth - making sure that we have everything we are going to need for her especially. I have a large pile in the living room of stuff that will need to be packed up in Derrick's car (I'm hoping it will fit).
The list includes (I'm probably forgetting something):
- Elizabeth's bassinet (figured she could sleep in that)
- Two sleeping bags
- Pillows
- Elizabeth's clothes, diapers, etc.
- Our clothes
- The collapsible cooler to take up stuff for dinners and the picnic
- Work boots
Plus I have another pile for stuff for the dogs that will need to go to Grandma's house for when she doggy sits.
Their pile is smaller:
- Dog bowls
- Dog food containers
- Muzzles (just in case)
- Leashes
We are hoping that she is a good baby on the ride up there. It's a 5-5 1/2 hour trip so we might have to make several stops along the way (more than our usual two).
The list includes (I'm probably forgetting something):
- Elizabeth's bassinet (figured she could sleep in that)
- Two sleeping bags
- Pillows
- Elizabeth's clothes, diapers, etc.
- Our clothes
- The collapsible cooler to take up stuff for dinners and the picnic
- Work boots
Plus I have another pile for stuff for the dogs that will need to go to Grandma's house for when she doggy sits.
Their pile is smaller:
- Dog bowls
- Dog food containers
- Muzzles (just in case)
- Leashes
We are hoping that she is a good baby on the ride up there. It's a 5-5 1/2 hour trip so we might have to make several stops along the way (more than our usual two).




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home