Work Day
Today was the work day of work weekend up at the cabin. Everyone from the 12 cabins come out and rake up the pine needles and leaves and cleans up the beach and the guest cabin. There are so many people the last couple years that it goes really quick.
This year I wasn't able to do much with having Elizabeth. Derrick didn't want her by the road because with the ATVs going back and forth carting the needles/leaves it was raising the dust from the road. So I basically walked around with her attached to me and talked with the people raking. She is the first of the fourth generation up at the cabins. Her Great Grandfather Swartz (who recently passed) and the other oldest members started the "group" of cabin owners.
Here she is in her work outfit:

This year I wasn't able to do much with having Elizabeth. Derrick didn't want her by the road because with the ATVs going back and forth carting the needles/leaves it was raising the dust from the road. So I basically walked around with her attached to me and talked with the people raking. She is the first of the fourth generation up at the cabins. Her Great Grandfather Swartz (who recently passed) and the other oldest members started the "group" of cabin owners.
Here she is in her work outfit:





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home