Another (Somewhat) Busy Day
Hard to believe but I start back to work on Monday!
This morning Derrick stopped by his Grandma's house to check on her and to give her an item that she wants to have displayed for his Grandfather's memorial on Tuesday. He also went to work for a little bit.
When he came home he did some more rototilling. I helped him out as much as I could. Elizabeth was interested in what we were doing as she sat in her stroller but then decided she wanted to do something else. She didn't sleep much today and was somewhat cranky. She at least slept until 7:15am so that was a relief.
Derrick came in and crashed around 3:00pm and slept until 6:00pm! He did not feel well. After he woke up and ate we figured he must have gotten dehydrated while working outside. He didn't realize it because it was a cooler day and he wasn't working up too much of a sweat.
I was tired too - I don't know from what. I zonked out in the lounge chair with Elizabeth for a little while and felt lousy myself after getting up. I think I'm just drained.
This morning Derrick stopped by his Grandma's house to check on her and to give her an item that she wants to have displayed for his Grandfather's memorial on Tuesday. He also went to work for a little bit.
When he came home he did some more rototilling. I helped him out as much as I could. Elizabeth was interested in what we were doing as she sat in her stroller but then decided she wanted to do something else. She didn't sleep much today and was somewhat cranky. She at least slept until 7:15am so that was a relief.
Derrick came in and crashed around 3:00pm and slept until 6:00pm! He did not feel well. After he woke up and ate we figured he must have gotten dehydrated while working outside. He didn't realize it because it was a cooler day and he wasn't working up too much of a sweat.
I was tired too - I don't know from what. I zonked out in the lounge chair with Elizabeth for a little while and felt lousy myself after getting up. I think I'm just drained.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home