Saturday
Today we slept in a little bit, got up and did some stuff around the house. Derrick did some more rototilling outside only this time he made sure he was drinking lots of water. He really is doing a good job on our dirt bed/future flower bed.
My cousin gave him a call and they went over to look at a 1937 Buick Special Edition that Derrick and I have looked at while driving by this house on our route home for the last 3 years. Derrick stopped there last week and asked the guy if he would be interested in selling it as it does nothing but sit there and the only time it is moved is to mow underneath it. It's definitely a project car and needs lots of work. The guy is willing so we are thinking of purchasing it.
After they got back, Derrick grabbed some work clothes and went to my cousin's house to help him put a transmission back in. So the rest of the afternoon it was just the girls at the house - my mom, myself and Elizabeth. We didn't do much but take it easy. I just felt drained and tired for some reason.
I drove my mom home around 10 and Derrick got home around 10:30pm.
My cousin gave him a call and they went over to look at a 1937 Buick Special Edition that Derrick and I have looked at while driving by this house on our route home for the last 3 years. Derrick stopped there last week and asked the guy if he would be interested in selling it as it does nothing but sit there and the only time it is moved is to mow underneath it. It's definitely a project car and needs lots of work. The guy is willing so we are thinking of purchasing it.
After they got back, Derrick grabbed some work clothes and went to my cousin's house to help him put a transmission back in. So the rest of the afternoon it was just the girls at the house - my mom, myself and Elizabeth. We didn't do much but take it easy. I just felt drained and tired for some reason.
I drove my mom home around 10 and Derrick got home around 10:30pm.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home