I Spit Up On You!
That's what Elizabeth says to her Daddy. Today she was sitting on his lap facing him and he had the burp rag on his chest/shoulder. She grabbed the rag and pulled it away and then proceeded to spit up her breakfast/snack on him. Wasn't that a sweet thing to do? 
When I was changing her diaper this morning I thought Elizabeth looked really long all stretched out. I decided to measure her and from what I can tell she is now 25" long! I'm not sure if this is in the normal range of height for her age or if she is just a tall baby.
Daddy also gave Elizabeth a bath today! I was very impressed that he did that as she has become quite the wiggle worm. He said he got soaked because she splashed so much using her arms and legs. She was a little ornery so he thought that might calm her down and it did.
Tonight while we ate dinner I put her in her swing - which we haven't done in a long time. She looked so much bigger in the swing I was stunned.
Here she is swingin':
When I was changing her diaper this morning I thought Elizabeth looked really long all stretched out. I decided to measure her and from what I can tell she is now 25" long! I'm not sure if this is in the normal range of height for her age or if she is just a tall baby.
Daddy also gave Elizabeth a bath today! I was very impressed that he did that as she has become quite the wiggle worm. He said he got soaked because she splashed so much using her arms and legs. She was a little ornery so he thought that might calm her down and it did.
Tonight while we ate dinner I put her in her swing - which we haven't done in a long time. She looked so much bigger in the swing I was stunned.
Here she is swingin':




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home