A Baby Story

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Clean Up Day

Today Elizabeth and I straightened the house up. We decided to have a get together with the family to celebrate Derrick's first Father's Day tomorrow. We figured we could do a fish fry with the fish we caught up at the cabin last summer. So the day was spent straightening the house and cleaning it.

Derrick went to my cousin's house to help him do some work on my cousin's truck. I picked up my mom and we went to a Corelle outlet store to buy dishes. We have been using a hodge podge set of dishes since owning our house (most of it non-microwavable) and my mom wanted to buy us a complete set for my Mother's Day gift and our anniversary gift. This is the set I picked out : Country Cottage. So now we have a matching service for 8. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home