First Day Of Summer
Happy Summer!
It was hard to leave for work this morning. Elizabeth was crying when I left. I think she was hoping I would stay home with her again today. She looked over at me and was bawling while Derrick held her. I felt like such a bad mommy. I do miss not being home with her but I know Derrick is doing a good job with her which makes it a little easier to leave her.
She was feeling warm again this morning. But she did sleep well last night. I had to wake her up so that she could eat and I would be on time getting out the door. Derrick said she fell asleep after I left and had a good three hour nap. She woke up feeling warm so Derrick took her temperature and it was normal. She then took a two hour nap in the afternoon. This is not normal for this baby. But other than that she was a happy baby during the day. She also had several poop explosions in the afternoon and evening which resulted in change of outfits.
It was hard to leave for work this morning. Elizabeth was crying when I left. I think she was hoping I would stay home with her again today. She looked over at me and was bawling while Derrick held her. I felt like such a bad mommy. I do miss not being home with her but I know Derrick is doing a good job with her which makes it a little easier to leave her.
She was feeling warm again this morning. But she did sleep well last night. I had to wake her up so that she could eat and I would be on time getting out the door. Derrick said she fell asleep after I left and had a good three hour nap. She woke up feeling warm so Derrick took her temperature and it was normal. She then took a two hour nap in the afternoon. This is not normal for this baby. But other than that she was a happy baby during the day. She also had several poop explosions in the afternoon and evening which resulted in change of outfits.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home