A Baby Story

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Who's This Baby?

Elizabeth was a wiggle worm again today but this time it was during a nap. She got out of her bumpers and then kicked them down to the end of her crib.


She also decided to pull the blanket over her face while she was laying in her crib:


I removed it when I got home because she might suffocate. I had it under her so in case she spit up I could just switch blankets out. So now we will just keep the blankets under her butt. She hasn't spit up in a long time while in bed so I'm sure it will be fine and I want her to be safe.

She only took a two hour nap today total and was so overtired when I got home. She didn't want to nap for me either. She finally fell asleep around 9:30pm and I got her up at 10:30pm for her final feeding. And then she didn't want to sleep and was fighting it until 11:30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home