A Baby Story

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Such A Good Baby!

Today was a busy day for Elizabeth. My Mom and I went over to Elizabeth's Great Grandma Iris' house to visit for a couple hours and she was a very happy baby while there.

Elizabeth and Great Grandma Iris:


Then we went to my Aunt's house and she was good there too. We sat outside since we were having beautiful weather. I stayed for an hour or so and then took Elizabeth home. Derrick was at his dad's house helping him with some stuff plus he had gone to a guy's house to look at Buick parts. He got home and we headed over to my girlfriend's house to visit them.

Now we figured since she was at two places this morning, plus all the driving to and from that she would be a bear but she was a very good baby at my girlfriend's house too. I couldn't believe it! We were so proud of her. She was happy and she took a little nap while we watched a movie. She also liked my girlfriend's dog. She was intent on watching the dog and she also enjoyed petting her. This was the first time my girlfriend saw a happy baby. Everytime they have come to our house to visit, Elizabeth has done a lot of crying. I think Elizabeth is growing up and tolerating changes well.

Here's Elizabeth showing my girlfriend how she can eat her toes:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home