A Baby Story

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Twenty-Six Weeks Old

Today Elizabeth is 26 weeks old!


Don't you just love that sleeping position? She looks so comfortable.

Today we went over to my Grandmother's house and helped her out by cleaning her windows, doors, mirrors, kitchen floor, etc. while Derrick worked on the tile in her basement. I love doing windows/glass so I had a ball. Elizabeth was a little stinker while there because she hadn't taken a nap all morning and was cranky. She finally took a nap and slept for almost three hours! We were able to get a lot done during that time.

Her Great Uncle Ken got to see her as well while we were there:


Every time we have stopped by in the past he has been working or on vacation somewhere so he hasn't seen her since she was born. So I'm glad he was able to finally see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home