Conversations
Elizabeth has been funny ever since this past weekend when her tooth started coming through. She is constantly babbling now and it looks to us as she is having some serious conversations with her toys and/or us. Her inflections have gone from high to low and she has also been talking really soft as well which I think is just too cute.
Another new thing for her is she is now saying the D and B sounds. So Da-da is now being said. I haven't heard her say Ma-ma in a long time. This morning she was talking to herself while in her crib and we were still laying in bed. She kept saying da-da-da and I jokingly said to Derrick 'she's calling you to come get her'. Hehe - I didn't want to get up quite yet.
Elizabeth also didn't want to eat much of her cereal while at daycare. She ate half of her cereal but her teacher said it was just dripping out of her mouth as soon as it went in. We figured it's due to her teething since she doesn't want to eat much solids while at home either. So they used up all of her milk today that we brought in just so she wouldn't be hungry.
Also there is a new baby named Jeremy in her room. When I came in to pick Elizabeth up Jeremy's parents were there picking him up. Elizabeth was so intent on watching them and smiling at them that she didn't care that I was there at first. She looked at me once or twice but then quickly looked at them - I don't know if she was just interested in watching them or she thought they were there to pick her up. Of course after they left she started whining for me to come get her.
Another new thing for her is she is now saying the D and B sounds. So Da-da is now being said. I haven't heard her say Ma-ma in a long time. This morning she was talking to herself while in her crib and we were still laying in bed. She kept saying da-da-da and I jokingly said to Derrick 'she's calling you to come get her'. Hehe - I didn't want to get up quite yet.
Elizabeth also didn't want to eat much of her cereal while at daycare. She ate half of her cereal but her teacher said it was just dripping out of her mouth as soon as it went in. We figured it's due to her teething since she doesn't want to eat much solids while at home either. So they used up all of her milk today that we brought in just so she wouldn't be hungry.
Also there is a new baby named Jeremy in her room. When I came in to pick Elizabeth up Jeremy's parents were there picking him up. Elizabeth was so intent on watching them and smiling at them that she didn't care that I was there at first. She looked at me once or twice but then quickly looked at them - I don't know if she was just interested in watching them or she thought they were there to pick her up. Of course after they left she started whining for me to come get her.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home