Reluctant Eater
Elizabeth still doesn't want us touching her mouth and she doesn't want to eat any solids for dinner. She is eating cereal at school according to her sheet so I'm not too concerned. I feel bad for her if her mouth is really that sore. She is still interested in drinking her milk so at least she is getting that source of food and it's probably a comforting thing for her while she is going through this growing pain stage.
I weighed her on the scale with me and she weighs around 18 or 19 pounds. I still have to measure her to see if she grew in height since last time.
I weighed her on the scale with me and she weighs around 18 or 19 pounds. I still have to measure her to see if she grew in height since last time.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home