Merry Christmas!


Today Elizabeth is 45 weeks old!
Last night I was up until 1:00am wrapping gifts since Derrick still wasn't feeling great. I laid down and the dogs were pacing in the bedroom so I took them out at 1:30am. Got back in bed and couldn't fall asleep until 2:30am. Getting up was rough!
Today was Elizabeth's first Christmas and it was a busy day for her. She only had a 10 minute nap total today and that was because she fell asleep in the car just before we got to one of our destinations. So she was up from 8:30am until 7:30pm with a 10 minute power nap and surprisingly she was a happy baby the whole time! She didn't cry and wasn't grumpy. We were amazed. She also didn't want to take a nap at Grandma's house when I tried to feed her and put her down.
Derrick and I opened gifts with Elizabeth and then I went and got my mom and brought her over to our house. We opened her gifts and then left to visit my grandmother and uncle.
Nasha looking on to make sure Elizabeth opens up her gifts the right way:

Anything in there for me?

Still observing:

Elizabeth opening gifts at her Great Grandma Iris's house:

Giving Great Grandma Iris a piece of paper that she had in her hand:

We left there and went to Derrick's mom's house.
Aunt Alyson put some antlers on Elizabeth:

Opening gifts:

Aunt Alyson and Uncle Don help Elizabeth out:

The happy family:




1 Comments:
Brooke got the same glow worm for Christmas! Very cute pictures. It looks like you all had a good time.
Post a Comment
<< Home