A Baby Story

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tired Parents

Tonight Derrick and I passed out around 7:30. We were both just tuckered out. I knew that we would be both asleep if we laid down and so I set our alarm for 9:30pm (so we didn't wake up at 12:30am like last time and freak out). The alarm went off and I woke Derrick up so that he could take the dogs out for their last trip while I woke Elizabeth up to change and feed her. She ate and then fell back asleep. Shortly after that we fell asleep as well. It was great to wake up and feel rested in the morning.

Elizabeth ate 2 whole jars of food tonight for dinner on top of nursing from me. Makes me wonder if she is having a growth spurt or just eating to ease the teething pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home