A Baby Story

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Birthday Party

This morning when I woke up my body was achy so I decided to get up and let Derrick sleep in a little and hoped that Elizabeth would continue sleeping. I went downstairs and washed several blankets that we found while reorganizing the basement and put those in a storage bin once they were dry. I also did the dishes and straightened up the first floor of the house a little.

Around 3:00pm, we went over to Grandma Swartz's house to celebrate Daddy's 30th birthday a couple days early. It was a fun time and Elizabeth ate pretty well seeing as she has been pushing away solids lately. We also found out we have a musical prodigy as she had tons of fun playing on the piano that will eventually be moved over to our house when the weather becomes nice again.

Derrick's mom got creative with the cherries that usually cover the whole cake every year for his birthday:


Elizabeth telling us something?


Cutie closeup:


Our musical prodigy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home