A Baby Story

Monday, May 22, 2006

Cupie Doll

Today I went to pick up Elizabeth and her one teacher had put her hair up into a cute pony tail on top of her head. I had to laugh when I came in and saw this different looking child run for her coat - when it was actually Elizabeth. Amazing how it made her look so different.

See:


Miss Justine was surprised she kept her pony tail in for so long and she actually kept it in her hair for a couple hours after we got home until it fell out from her rolling around playing.

Daddy came home from opening up the cabin and she was actually being shy with him and hiding behind my legs. We were surprised. She did warm up to him and then everything was alright in the world with everyone. It was definitely nice to have another adult in the house to help with keeping Elizabeth busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home