New Wheels
Today Derrick and I took the plunge and we purchased a 2006 Toyota Sienna Van during my 'lunch' break. We weren't planning on buying it but were just going to take a look at it and we liked it so much we did it. Derrick is in sticker shock and like the last car we purchased he is wondering if we made the right decision. I think it took him a couple weeks last time when we bought his car.
We have been looking at them for a while and we also researched it in the consumer reports guide and it got nothing but A's on safety, reliability and resell value.
Tonight we are going to Don Pablos for dinner after dropping Elizabeth off at her Grandma's house and then we will pick it up from the dealer's after dinner. I'm very excited as this is our first 'new' car purchase (even though it is considered used).
Here's our van:
We have been looking at them for a while and we also researched it in the consumer reports guide and it got nothing but A's on safety, reliability and resell value.
Tonight we are going to Don Pablos for dinner after dropping Elizabeth off at her Grandma's house and then we will pick it up from the dealer's after dinner. I'm very excited as this is our first 'new' car purchase (even though it is considered used).
Here's our van:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home