Puppy Love
Elizabeth loves the animals. It seems she is becoming attached to them more and more each day. Elizabeth was playing on the floor with a puzzle that I brought back from St. Louis for her. Nasha decided to lay down behind Elizabeth and then tucked her head next to Elizabeth's leg.

I snapped the picture of Nasha's interaction with Elizabeth and then Elizabeth surprised us by leaning down and giving Nasha a hug which I was so lucky to get a picture of since these moments happen so quickly.

I just love this photo of them and it wasn't something that was staged which makes it even more special to us.

I snapped the picture of Nasha's interaction with Elizabeth and then Elizabeth surprised us by leaning down and giving Nasha a hug which I was so lucky to get a picture of since these moments happen so quickly.

I just love this photo of them and it wasn't something that was staged which makes it even more special to us.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home