A Baby Story

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday's news

Didn't get as much done today as I wanted to but we did get some things accomplished. I organized the office a little bit - got rid of papers, magazines, moved some more PartyLite stuff down to the basement, shredded some old bills, paid some bills and filed those. Derrick cleaned up his desk and recycled a lot of stuff too. I did get some baby clothes put away that I had washed before yesterday and can't believe how many we have already! That's not even considering the stuff I washed Saturday and what still needs to be washed. Well at least our baby won't be lacking in clothes. :D

We went to dinner at Derrick's mom's house to celebrate his 29th birthday (which is actually on Tuesday). It was a delicious meal and then we all got together for a group picture. Derrick's sister has been wanting to feel the baby move ever since I got pregnant and of course Elizabeth has never cooperated. But she was able to feel her move last night. I was so happy that she finally did something so that everyone could feel her move. So all at one time I had Derrick's sister's hand, my mother-in-law's hand and my mom's hand on my belly. Elizabeth did some nice rollovers and everyone was happy they got to feel her move. :D

We got home and took all the garbage out. What a cleansing feeling that was to get rid of all the boxes and items that we had removed from the house yesterday. I'm sure the recycle guys will love us as there is a lot of cardboard to pick up and we had two bags of recycled papers that we got rid of. The garbage men have about 4 cans to empty.

Our neighbor had her baby shower today. Derrick talked to her husband earlier in the day and he said she wasn't doing so well physically. She grew alot more in the last week and her husband came home from being away on business and said he hardly recognized her. She has a 43cm belly at the moment with her twins and is at 28wks I believe (I'm only 38cm and I'm almost done). I feel bad for her and don't envy her growing belly. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home