Twenty-Two Weeks Old
Elizabeth is 22 weeks old today!

Derrick said she doesn't seem to miss me. She's eating normally and is a happy baby. The above picture was taken today. I guess Derrick didn't sleep well last night and only got a couple hours sleep. He's like me - can't sleep when the other isn't home/out of town.
Today my dad drove down from Dallas to San Antonio (a five hour drive - one way) to see me. It was wonderful to see him. We went to lunch at Boudro's and then took a walk around the city. We went into La Valita and went through the various art shops. I felt bad that he did so much driving (10 hours) to see me for a couple hours. But I am very glad I got to visit with him in his state.

Derrick said she doesn't seem to miss me. She's eating normally and is a happy baby. The above picture was taken today. I guess Derrick didn't sleep well last night and only got a couple hours sleep. He's like me - can't sleep when the other isn't home/out of town.
Today my dad drove down from Dallas to San Antonio (a five hour drive - one way) to see me. It was wonderful to see him. We went to lunch at Boudro's and then took a walk around the city. We went into La Valita and went through the various art shops. I felt bad that he did so much driving (10 hours) to see me for a couple hours. But I am very glad I got to visit with him in his state.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home