AUGH!
Well as I mentioned last night Elizabeth put away a lot of food at dinner time. And overnight it all came out! We had the DIAPER FROM HELL! This is by far the worst diaper we have had to experience since Elizabeth came into our lives. Oh my goodness! I yelled for Derrick to come help me because it was so bad...
**Do Not Read If Squeamish**
Basically her diaper was filled from front to back with a sweet potato colored mush poop.
**Icky Part Over**
It was gross! And we ended up sacrificing a new diaper just to wipe off the excess that was on her body. Thank goodness the diaper she had on kept it all in...
Here's Elizabeth showing me what a big girl she is in her stroller. She was sitting up straight and talking with me while I made dinner.

Tonight I fed her and then put her in her high chair to have some cereal and veggies and for the first time I saw her refuse her food. So I didn't push the issue. She may have been full from me or just too tired to want to eat more.
**Do Not Read If Squeamish**
Basically her diaper was filled from front to back with a sweet potato colored mush poop.
**Icky Part Over**
It was gross! And we ended up sacrificing a new diaper just to wipe off the excess that was on her body. Thank goodness the diaper she had on kept it all in...
Here's Elizabeth showing me what a big girl she is in her stroller. She was sitting up straight and talking with me while I made dinner.

Tonight I fed her and then put her in her high chair to have some cereal and veggies and for the first time I saw her refuse her food. So I didn't push the issue. She may have been full from me or just too tired to want to eat more.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home