Thirty Weeks Old
Elizabeth has reached the 30 week mark!
She is still a very happy baby. She seems to always smile even when she's got a cold.
Things she is able to do now:
- Grab everything
- Roll over onto her stomach easily
- Sitting up (still a little wobbly)
- Very observant
- Cries when she sees mommy and someone else is holding her
- Starting to talk (baby gibberish) like she is having a conversation with her toys
- Still sleeping well during the night (*knock on wood*)
- She likes to pat things now (sometimes too hard)
- Mommy
- Daddy
- Nasha and Twister and Bella the cat
- High chair tray (more food now!)
- Baby bathtub platform that has water on it (*splash splash*)
She still isn't crawling yet and doesn't have any teeth popping through but we aren't concerned. I sometimes wonder if she is going to skip crawling and go right for walking. We shall see.
She is still a very happy baby. She seems to always smile even when she's got a cold.
Things she is able to do now:
- Grab everything
- Roll over onto her stomach easily
- Sitting up (still a little wobbly)
- Very observant
- Cries when she sees mommy and someone else is holding her
- Starting to talk (baby gibberish) like she is having a conversation with her toys
- Still sleeping well during the night (*knock on wood*)
- She likes to pat things now (sometimes too hard)
- Mommy
- Daddy
- Nasha and Twister and Bella the cat
- High chair tray (more food now!)
- Baby bathtub platform that has water on it (*splash splash*)
She still isn't crawling yet and doesn't have any teeth popping through but we aren't concerned. I sometimes wonder if she is going to skip crawling and go right for walking. We shall see.




2 Comments:
Anne Marie, my parents said I didn't like to crawl at all. I walked at 8 months! So you never know!
I'm not sure if I have posted on you blog before, but I just thought I'd let you know I've been checking in...not exactly sure how I got here but I loved your site I decided to check back.
Congrats on the 30 week mark! How exciting...all the new things she's learning. She's a doll.
What's up with the car seat pic? it looks like shes hanging straight up and down or something? Is it just the angle the pic was taken or what?
I'll check back soon...Have a great week, hope you all are feeling better.
Post a Comment
<< Home