First Cold
Today Elizabeth woke up and sounded a little congested in her nose. She also proceeded to sneeze with production. Usually she sneezes and nothing comes out. Poor baby had an infected mucus and it seemed to never end coming out of her nose. I felt so bad for her because she can't blow her nose.
When I got to work I called her doctor and they said to give her some Pediacare Congestion drops for infants and if it didn't clear up by the weekend to come in. We called in to see how she was doing today and they said she was fine and she didn't seem to be having any problem with her nose.
Elizabeth got to ride in her new "big girl" carseat this morning too. She seemed to like it:

It will take some getting used to for all of us because she's not used to the bar going over her head and we aren't used to manuevering around a curious baby when trying to strap her in. The picture makes the car seat look wierd. I must have angled the camera when I took the picture. The cups on the seat are level when looking at the carseat.
Here's Elizabeth and Twister at dinner time - both begging
:
When I got to work I called her doctor and they said to give her some Pediacare Congestion drops for infants and if it didn't clear up by the weekend to come in. We called in to see how she was doing today and they said she was fine and she didn't seem to be having any problem with her nose.
Elizabeth got to ride in her new "big girl" carseat this morning too. She seemed to like it:

It will take some getting used to for all of us because she's not used to the bar going over her head and we aren't used to manuevering around a curious baby when trying to strap her in. The picture makes the car seat look wierd. I must have angled the camera when I took the picture. The cups on the seat are level when looking at the carseat.
Here's Elizabeth and Twister at dinner time - both begging




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home