Busy Day
Today was a busy day. Derrick needed to work on painting my cousin's truck so I went with Elizabeth and my mom to get our hair done. I desperately needed a haircut and my mom needed a color. Elizabeth was a good girl for most of the time we were there but wanted to be with me while I was getting my hair cut. So we had to listen to her cry for a little bit. She still wasn't feeling all that great. We gave her some medicine last night and her nose drainage wasn't yellow anymore so that was a positive sign.
We went to Babies R' Us to return some things and we got Elizabeth another carseat for my truck. We had some gift certificates to use and also the money from the returns.
When I drove mom home I called Derrick about something and he told me that he was playing on the floor with Elizabeth. We have a Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Fishbowl that has balls that you can drop in and the balls have plastic fish inside.

She dropped the balls in the bowl and then reached in and took them out. Derrick was blown away by that. Of course when I came home she didn't feel like doing it again.
We went to Babies R' Us to return some things and we got Elizabeth another carseat for my truck. We had some gift certificates to use and also the money from the returns.
When I drove mom home I called Derrick about something and he told me that he was playing on the floor with Elizabeth. We have a Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Fishbowl that has balls that you can drop in and the balls have plastic fish inside.

She dropped the balls in the bowl and then reached in and took them out. Derrick was blown away by that. Of course when I came home she didn't feel like doing it again.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home