Thirty-One Weeks
Elizabeth is 31 weeks today!
Today she got a visit from her Grandma and Grandma Swartz while Derrick and his dad's friend worked on our roof. That was a long day for both of us as Derrick was on the roof at 7 am to start ripping off the roof and siding and didn't get off the roof until 8:00pm.
One thing that we find with Elizabeth is she's a great hugger. I love her hugs every morning and whenever we pick her up. Even her teacher at daycare said she gives great hugs for a baby her age. She wraps her little arms around your neck and squeezes. I also love when she puts her head down on your shoulder.
Today she got a visit from her Grandma and Grandma Swartz while Derrick and his dad's friend worked on our roof. That was a long day for both of us as Derrick was on the roof at 7 am to start ripping off the roof and siding and didn't get off the roof until 8:00pm.
One thing that we find with Elizabeth is she's a great hugger. I love her hugs every morning and whenever we pick her up. Even her teacher at daycare said she gives great hugs for a baby her age. She wraps her little arms around your neck and squeezes. I also love when she puts her head down on your shoulder.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home