Thinking Ahead... Maybe too far?
Yesterday when we got home from work Derrick ran out to get the mail and he was gone for longer than what it would take to walk to the mailbox and back so I stuck my head outside. He had stopped to talk to our neighbor who had one of her twins out with her so I brought Elizabeth out so she could see her future friend.
They are 8 days apart in age. My neighbor said to her son, 'See there's Elizabeth and she'll be your good friend and who knows you might get married in 45 years'.
To which I said, 'Yes he's an older man'
That just cracked me up and I started doing the math. If they get married in 45 years Derrick and I would be 74 and 75 years old and my neighbor would be in her early 80s.
They are 8 days apart in age. My neighbor said to her son, 'See there's Elizabeth and she'll be your good friend and who knows you might get married in 45 years'.
That just cracked me up and I started doing the math. If they get married in 45 years Derrick and I would be 74 and 75 years old and my neighbor would be in her early 80s.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home