Saturday Followup
This morning we called Elizabeth's doctor and they gave us an 11:30am appointment. We went in and he didn't think she had pnemonia since her lungs sounded clear. He told us to give them a call should she start showing signs again of getting lethargic or coughing.
After the appointment we stopped at a blood lab so I could get tested for my cholesterol. I had the script for a couple weeks and just hadn't gotten around to having my blood drawn. I was in and out in 5 minutes which was great since I thought I would have to wait because I didn't have an appointment plus I was starving since I had to fast for it.
After the appointment we stopped at a blood lab so I could get tested for my cholesterol. I had the script for a couple weeks and just hadn't gotten around to having my blood drawn. I was in and out in 5 minutes which was great since I thought I would have to wait because I didn't have an appointment plus I was starving since I had to fast for it.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home