A Baby Story

Monday, January 24, 2005

Getting nervous...

I guess it is normal but I am really getting nervous... I'm worried about not knowing I'm in labor or not being able to get to the hospital because of this %#%#$%# snow that keeps falling. I'm worried about going into labor period... Obviously she has to come out but I don't know if I'm ready! I still have to pack my suitcase - I probably will do that tonight. Plus my truck is on the fritz again and the 4WD isn't working so worried about not being able to make it through the snow in Derrick's car. Plus worried he will be in class or someplace when I go into labor...

Several people (mainly family) are also predicting the baby coming tomorrow! 1/25/05... Derrick's birthday and a full moon. This makes me a little nervous too. I mean I can't wait to meet her but this is tomorrow!

I am just almost sick to my stomach at how this one event will change our lives dramatically. I mean it's a happy event but such a big responsibility too. I don't know if I'm ready for it.

Maybe I am just being silly having such anxiety. I am just not looking forward to the pain (although maybe my dream I had will come true and I will have no pain and one push and she is out LOL).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home