Twenty-Three Weeks Old
Elizabeth is 23 weeks old today!

She has definitely grown a little since I left last week. She seems longer and her feet are a little bigger. She also has begun to do different things with each of us. If she sees me she will start whining and crying and with Derrick she doesn't do that as much. Derrick said it's because she can get away with more with me. But I don't really notice that I'm doing anything differently than what he does. It's not like I'm quickly picking her up if she starts crying.
But it's so nice to hold and kiss her again

She has definitely grown a little since I left last week. She seems longer and her feet are a little bigger. She also has begun to do different things with each of us. If she sees me she will start whining and crying and with Derrick she doesn't do that as much. Derrick said it's because she can get away with more with me. But I don't really notice that I'm doing anything differently than what he does. It's not like I'm quickly picking her up if she starts crying.
But it's so nice to hold and kiss her again




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home